We discuss your exempt offering options during a 20-minute Skype or telephone call.
We give you a professional grade PPM, executive summary, subscription agreement, operating agreement and term sheet.
We establish your company's EDGAR account, secure its CIK number and file your Form D with the SEC
Form D State Notice Filings
Fee: $100 per state
RULE 506 VERIFICATION LETTERS
We draft and mail a verification letter to each investor.
Fee: $55 per letter
We work with one or more investor platforms to restructure your offering.
FIND AND PITCH
We help you find and pitch investors.
CONSULT ON SECONDARY MARKET
We consult on Rule 144 and Rule 144A secondary market opportunities.
We will work with you every step of the way.
Prior to closing, we do the following:
- Consult on pre-offering entity structure
- Edit or rewrite business plan and
- Edit or rewrite elevator
- Write or edit PPM
- Write or edit Subscription Agreement
- Write or edit Operating Agreement
- Integrate and apply SEC, FINRA,
and state legends
- File Form D with the SEC
- Work with issuer to identify and contact potential investors
- Draft term sheet for each class of investor
- Write and mail accredited investor verification letters
At closing and after closing we do the following:
- Participate in closings by conference call as requested
- File Form D notice with each state regulator within 15 days of each closing
- Calendar each state’s regulatory compliance deadlines
- Consult on Rule 144/Rule 144A aftermarket considerations